Visit the main website of Leyton & Leytonstone Historical Society
. > ...
History of Leyton
recollections, photos and memorabilia of Leyton and Leytonstone
VE Day party (photo supplied by Mrs Worf)
Poppleton Road was first occupied some time around 1894 to 1896. It was developed
as part of the Walwood Park Building Estate by a partnership which included R Dickson
Poppleton of Hyde Park Gate South.